Relevant from December 24th to the next update.
We are so excited to welcome all skates and Caribbean Rollerama enthusiasts back to the rink. We have certainly missed you. During this whole Covid-19 time we’ve been working to keep everyone safe while adapting to constant changes. We have had to make a number of changes. We ask that you please have patience with us, and treat staff with respect, as we all continue to adapt to these changes and get back to having some FUN!
Please note we are doing our best to work in with all customers. Due to the changes in restrictions and re-opening there have been some changes.
- Parties will start back on Friday November 12th 2021.
- Skate session times have been updated please see current times under Sessions.
- Classes start back from Wednesday 10th November 2021. See Classes.
- As of December 24th mask are mandatory again for indoor settings.
- There venue has a Covid-19 safe capacity of 500 patrons.
- Our Conditions of Entry have been updated to include Covid-19 information.
- Each person / family must check in using the QR code. Please ensure you have a phone that is capable of this and contact the rink if you don’t.
- All patrons over 18 years must present their digital vaccine certificate or medical exemption (or hard copy with photo ID) or medical exemption (doctor certificate with photo ID )as well as your booking barcode upon entry.
- Fee applies for spectators/visitors.
- Please continue to follow Victorian Health Authority guidelines regarding Coronavirus safety measures.
- Please email change requests to [email protected] (do not respond via your booking order email as it is a no-reply email and will not get through to our team.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.