WELCOME TO CARIBBEAN ROLLERAMA
We are pleased to present our facility as part of your family enjoyment. Our organization is committed to facilitate a safe venue for the enjoyment of patrons.
Your safety is our priority and to help reduce injury please adhere to our CONDITIONS OF ENTRY and SAFETY WARNINGS so everyone can enjoy our facility.
Caribbean Rollerama recommends: the use of safety gear, available for purchase, or hire from the skate shop. If you supply your own safety equipment you do so at your own risk and accept full responsibility for any failure or non-performance of such equipment.
Please Practice the Following:
- Please ensure you supervise your children at all times.
- Please escort your children if they need to visit the toilets/restrooms.
- Report suspicious behaviour to Staff or Management immediately.
Conditions Of Entry, RULES & REGULATIONSGENERAL CONDITIONS
- This is a NON SMOKING facility.
- Socks MUST be worn in the facility.
- No food or drinks will be allowed to be brought into facility or skating rink.
- Chewing gum is NOT permitted on the premises.
- No animals are permitted on the premises.
- No skateboards, scooters, or bikes are permitted on the premises.
- Anyone under the influence of ALCOHOL or ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES should not skate and may be refused entry.
- Please LISTEN and ADHERE to ALL directions given by the announcer, DJ or Staff.
- No coarse, foul, profanity or abusive language or behaviour will be tolerated. Bullying or inappropriate physical contact will also not be tolerated.
- No pushing, tripping or rough play. No fast skating unless specifically advised.
- No sitting on tables, or counters. No sitting, standing still or lying on the skating rink floor. Sitting or leaning over barriers is not permitted.
- If you are “Pregnant”, or think you may be pregnant, have a medical condition, or have a pre-existing injury that may be aggravated by this activity, PLEASE DO NOT SKATE.
- No Skating the wrong way. Skaters must ALWAYS travel with the crowd direction. Even when leaving the skating rink floor.
- No carrying children whilst on skates.
- ALL exits from the skating rink MUST be kept clear at all times.
- When entering or leaving the premises normal street footwear is to be worn, NOT Skates or Rollerblades or similar.
- All patrons, guests and skaters are to be neatly groomed and are expected to conduct themselves appropriately at all times.
- Rollerblades and outdoor wheels MUST be cleaned before entering the rink.
- No loitering in car parking areas.
- Vehicles are parked at your own risk. The Company will not be responsible for loss of, or damage to any vehicle, accessory or contents in, or on any vehicle parked in the facility.
- Management reserves the right to ask patrons or guests to leave the facility at anytime.
- No refunds or passes for re-entry will be given.
Caribbean Rollerama reserves the right to change the terms & conditions at any time without notice.
Roller Skating is a strenuous and fast moving activity. By putting on roller skates or rollerblades, and participating in this form of recreation, you are assuming the risk of an accident inherent in this, and similar sports. It is the nature of this recreation that people fall down and occasionally run into each other. Caribbean Rollerama takes all reasonable steps to provide you with a safe and enjoyable facility. However Caribbean Rollerama will not be liable for any person in respect of any loss of or damage to the personal property of, or the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any person’s negligence (including the negligence of Caribbean Rollerama) or otherwise. This exclusion of liability does not apply to liability which cannot by law be contracted out of, for example, because of the Trade Practices Act. In these Conditions of Entry, Caribbean Rollerama includes the owner and operator of Caribbean Rollerama and all employed staff.
IF YOU FEEL YOU CAN’T ABIDE AND ADHERE TO OUR “CONDITIONS OF ENTRY, RULES & REGULATIONS”, WE ASK THAT YOU NOT ENTER OUR FACILITY
ANY INJURY THAT OCCURS DURING YOUR VISIT MUST BE IMMEDIATELY REPORTED TO A STAFF MEMBER OR ONE OF OUR MANAGEMENT TEAM
If you have any questions or feedback regarding any information stated, please forward them to:
1298 FERNTREE GULLY ROAD
SCORESBY, VIC 3179
EMAIL: [email protected]