- Please follow all entry conditions for everyone’s enjoyment.
- We operate under the guidelines of the Victorian Government.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Socks must be worn at all times.
- Patrons are permitted to wear safety gear.
- No food or drinks will be allowed to be brought into the facility or skating rink unless organised through the Party Host / Management of Caribbean Rollerama.
- No chewing gum allowed.
- Animals, skateboards, scooters, or bikes are not permitted.
- If you’re under the influence of alcohol or illegal substances, you will be denied entry.
- Follow all directions given by staff including the DJ or announcer.
- No rude language, bullying, or inappropriate physical contact.
- No pushing, tripping, skidding or fast skating unless specifically permitted.
- Don’t sit on tables or counters, or stay still on the skating floor. Don’t sit or lean over the barriers.
- If you’re pregnant, have a medical condition or have a pre-existing injury that may be aggravated by this activity, don’t skate.
- Always skate in the same direction as the crowd.
- Don’t carry children while skating.
- Keep all exits clear at all times.
- Wear regular footwear when entering or leaving.
- Maintain good grooming and behaviour.
- Clean your rollerblades and outdoor wheels before skating.
- Don’t linger in parking areas.
- Parking is at your own risk.
- Management can ask you to leave at any time and for extreme cases, patrons can be banned for not complying to these rules.
- No refunds or re-entry passes.
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your session and leave promptly after.
- Special offers aren’t accepted during restrictions.
- Please note during selected events attendees (skating or not) will need to purchase a ticket.
- Patrons enter and use the Caribbean Rollerama facility at their own risk. The management and staff of Caribbean Rollerama are not responsible for any injury, loss, or damage to personal property that may occur while using our facilities. By choosing to use our facilities, patrons acknowledge and accept this risk, and release Caribbean Rollerama and its employees from any claims related to injuries or damages. We encourage all guests to exercise caution and follow safety guidelines to minimise risks while enjoying their time at our venue.
This policy sets guidelines for spectators’ access to Caribbean Rollerama, ensuring clarity for all visitors.
1. No-Charge Access: Parents/guardians supervising a child under 16 during lessons, classes, or approved general sessions can enter without charge.
2. Special Events: All spectators are subject to a full fee during special events, as determined by management without prior notice.
3. Standard Sessions: Unless specified or agreed by management, spectators are expected to pay the regular entrance fee.
4. Party Bookings: Each party guest is allowed one spectator. Additional spectators must be approved by management and may incur a fee.
5. Skating Fee: If a spectator decides to skate, they must pay the full entry fee and any applicable skate hire costs at the ticket box.
6. Management Discretion: Management retains the right to make final decisions regarding spectator fees or exceptions.
Your understanding and compliance with this policy ensure a smooth experience for all at Caribbean Rollerama.
- Staff have completed Covid-19 course Operating a Hospitality Business in a COVID-19 Environment.
- As with our employees we request that all our guests uphold the highest possible hygiene standards-through regular hand washing and frequent application of hand sanitiser including use upon arrival and departure.
- Practice good sneeze and cough hygiene by coughing into a tissue, hand or elbow.
- Please dispose of any used tissue properly by placing it into a bin located around the rink.
- We closely monitor and follow advice from the Victoria Dept. of Health and update our response accordingly.
- Please respect all staff instructions whilst they perform their duties and keep you safe.
- Attendees are encouraged to bring their own wrist guards and skates. Blades and skates are available and socks must be worn.
- Skate at own risk. Please remember unintentional contact and accidents between skaters may occur while skating. All skating and attendance at the premises is done at your own risk.
Caribbean Rollerama reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at anytime without notice.