Book a Session
MONDAY – FRIDAY
7PM-9PM* (Not FRI)
Note: On Public Holidays please check timetable as these times may be different or be closed.
MONDAY – FRIDAY
10AM-12PM* (Not WED)
4PM-6PM* (Not TUES/WED)
7PM-9PM* (Not MON/WED)
*Some General Session are closed for classes or private coaching.
- From Friday 29th October restrictions have been eased to allow 150 fully vaccinated people. Spectators are included in this number and are require to follow the same process. There is a spectator fee of $1. Spectators are to be parents/carers supervising their children.
On arrival at Caribbean Rollerama
- Rollerama will have Ticket collectors at the front door also checked that customers had checked in. A dedicated covid marshall will be on duty to check vaccination statuses and check ins. As per the Australian Governments Covid Safe Plan September 2021 all patrons wishing to enter Caribbean Rollerama must be double vaccinated.
- Face masks are now compulsory again indoors as per Government Covid-19 updates. (December 24th 2021).
- It is MANDATORY for ALL PATRONS over 18 to be fully VACCINATED upon entry. This includes dropping off/picking up children.
- All Patrons over 18 must present their digital vaccine certificate or medical exemption (doctor certificate) as well as your booking barcode upon entry.
- Children under 18 years who are not fully vaccinated can generally follow the rules for fully vaccinated people. Any parents/guardians must be fully vaccinated if accompanying them, picking up/dropping off entering the rink.
- Any people over the age of 8 years who enter Caribbean Rollerama must wear a face mask. Not required to wear a masks if skating on the floor doing strenuously exercise (physical exertion) however, management recommends masks worn at all times for your own safety.
- Proof of vaccination evidence is required in order to enter Caribbean Rollerama, please present to counter staff on entry (you are fully vaccinated if you have 2 doses of a COVID-19 vaccination or you have (and produce) a medical exemption with photo ID.
- Caribbean Rollerama is running in line with the VICTORIAN GOVERNMENT ROADMAP. (For link please click here.)
- Do not arrive any earlier than 10 minutes before your booked session and please leave promptly after the session ends so staff can perform sanitising duties.
- No special offers will be accepted including any Free Passes, Gold Passes, 2 for 1 Passes, or other offers while the restrictions are in place.
- No refunds.
- We have reduced the daily ticket capacity to allow for social distancing, thorough cleaning throughout the rink and the best possible guest experience.
- Guests will notice new information signage information informing them of key safety messages and instructions.
- We are required to record contact details for all guests to ensure contact tracing may be conducted if necessary.
- Tables in our snack bar have been spread out to ensure enough distance between seated groups.
- We have increased cleaning and sanitisation in all areas.
- Staff have completed Covid-19 course Operating a Hospitality Business in a COVID-19 Environment.
- As with our employees we request that all our guests uphold the highest possible hygiene standards-through regular hand washing and frequent application of hand sanitiser including use upon arrival and departure.
- Practice good sneeze and cough hygiene by coughing into a tissue, hand or elbow.
- Please dispose of any used tissue properly by placing it into a bin located around the rink.
- We closely monitor and follow advice from the Victoria Dept. of Health and update our response accordingly.
- Please respect all staff instructions whilst they perform their duties and keep you safe.
- Attendees are encouraged to bring their own wrist guards and skates. Blades and skates are available and socks must be worn.
- Skate at own risk. Please remember unintentional contact and accidents between skaters may occur while skating. All skating and attendance at the premises is done at your own risk.