1.0 SESSIONS BOOKING REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Sessions Public Sessions / Classes / Other Sessions
Caribbean Rollerama has a no refund policy. Where possible, we help customers with their individual reasons by offering the below.
- We do not ‘offer’ any refunds.
- No refunds are provided for any sessions purchased.
- If a customer is unable to make the session, they can email [email protected] (prior to the selected session) to organise a transfer to another session.
- $5 administration fee applies for any changes to sessions – waived at the discretion of the Manager.
- We do not allow change of sessions for ‘no shows’.
- All passes issued are non-transferable.
2.0 PARTY & GROUP BOOKING REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
2.1 Party / Group Booking
All party/group bookings require a non refundable $100 deposit at time of booking. This allows us to order food and arrange staff to host your party.
- More than 7 days prior to the party date: Caribbean Rollerama allows rescheduling within 3 months of original date. Your party deposit will be applied to another date. Re-booking fee of $5 applies.
- Within 7 days: You may re-book within 3 months of original date.Re-booking fee of $75 applies. The remainder of your deposit is applied to your new booking date.
2.2 Guest Cancellations
If you have guest cancellations prior to your booked party, please let Caribbean Rollerama know by phone/email no later than the 7 calendar days before your party to receive a refund for the guest (maximum 2 guests).
- Minimum spend still applies.
- We do not offer refunds for no shows on the day, however, Caribbean Rollerama can provide public session passes for your return.
- This is upon request and at the discretion of the Manager (maximum 8 PASSES).
- Cancellation fee of $100 applicable if a Party/group booking is cancelled and not rescheduled.
3.0 REFUNDS DUE TO TEMPORARY CLOSURE
- Any session which is cancelled due to an unforeseen and temporary closure of a centre (for example due to a local, regional, state or national health order lock down) will be refunded in the form of a PASS to attend a session of the same value.
- This PASS can be redeemed within 2 years, once the centre has re-opened.
- No monetary refunds will be issued for a session which has been cancelled due to an unforeseen and temporary closure of a centre (for example due to a local, regional, state or national health order lock down).
- Caribbean Rollerama allows rescheduling within 3 months of original date or within 3 months of re-opening.
- Your party deposit will be applied to another date.
- Re-booking fee of $0 applies when closed due to Temporary Closure.
4.0 Online Store / In house Store Refund Policy
- Strictly no refunds will be provided for any items purchased through the Caribbean Rollerama store if the purchaser changes their mind or orders the incorrect size.
- If you have purchased the incorrect size, you may exchange the item for the correct size within 14 calendar days from the date of purchase. Any costs incurred during the return of goods are to be covered at the customer’s expense. Items for correct size exchange must be returned in a resealable condition ie: unmarked, not used and returned in original undamaged box. It the item has marks, signs of wear and tear or unsellable the item will not be accepted for exchange.
- If you have received faulty or damaged goods please email our support team on [email protected] for details on the return process.
- Faulty items must be returned to Caribbean Rollerama within 30 calendar days after finding the fault. Once received, Caribbean Rollerama will provide the customer with the choice of a refund for that item, replacement of that item (where possible) or adequate compensation.
5.0 Snack Bar Refund Policy
Please ensure that you choose your products carefully. Opened food products cannot be returned for a refund due to strict health and safety regulations.
You are able to seek a refund if your product/s within the outside packaging meet the following criteria:
- If the actual food is inedible – (Excluding The Outside Packaging & Melted Or Broken Chocolates)
- You are entitled to exchange of product like for like during the session if there is a manufacturers fault
Please note we do not refund or exchange:
- For your change of mind.
- If a products does not meet your expectations of taste or flavour
- If you simply do not like the product you have chosen.
Contact us at [email protected] for questions related to refunds and returns.
This policy sets guidelines for spectators’ access to Caribbean Rollerama, ensuring clarity for all visitors.
1. No-Charge Access: Parents/guardians supervising a child under 16 during lessons, classes, or approved general sessions can enter without charge.
2. Special Events: All spectators are subject to a full fee during special events, as determined by management without prior notice.
3. Standard Sessions: Unless specified or agreed by management, spectators are expected to pay the regular entrance fee.
4. Party Bookings: Each party guest is allowed one spectator. Additional spectators must be approved by management and may incur a fee.
5. Skating Fee: If a spectator decides to skate, they must pay the full entry fee and any applicable skate hire costs at the ticket box.
6. Management Discretion: Management retains the right to make final decisions regarding spectator fees or exceptions.
Your understanding and compliance with this policy ensure a smooth experience for all at Caribbean Rollerama.